Emerald Color Titans Proofing is made from Pure Acrylic, Styrene Acrylic, Titanium, mineral fillers and other additives.
The waterproof layer has a smooth surface with a variety of colors, so it is not necessary to apply another layer of decorative coatings, thus saving the construction cost while still ensuring the aesthetics of the works.
Waterproof paint used for exterior surfaces such as:
- Walls have putty powder.
- Walls plastered, cement
- MDF Table
- Optimal waterproofing
- Elastic paint film covering the crack …
- Anti-alkali and moldy effect.
- High adhesion, durability with time.
- UV resistance.
- Tough and elastic after drying.
- Ability to withstand changes in weather and temperature.
- Simple and clean construction.
- Stir the product before use.
- Cleaning surface clean, remove moss hook, oil open, dust … before construction.
- Surface using plaster paste: Apply one coat of Emerald Sealer before rolling two coats of Emerald Color Titans Proofing.
- Wall mortar, cement: Apply directly to the surface of mortar walls, two-layer waterproof paint Emerald Color Titans Proofing.
Method of application: Brush, roller or spray gun
Norm: 7-10m2 / kg / layer (depending on material surface)
Dilution: Use clean water to dilute to no more than 5% by volume (without mixing cement).
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place after use.
Keep out of reach of children. Remember to wear gloves, mask and glasses when working. If paint falls in your eyes, please wash by much water and come to nearest clinic. If you swallow paint accidently, please come to see doctor immediately and bring along paint packaging. Working place must be dry. Please don’t recycle paint pails to keep food and drink. Please don’t release paint to environment, don’t pour paint into drain. When paint spilt, please collect it with sand. Carry with care.