EMERALD WATER-RESISTANT COATING CT-11A is a waterproofing agent bonded to cement which develops into a maximum elastic, elastic water-based crystalline silicone that acts to prevent water permeation but the surface evaporates easily.
- APPLICATION: Special waterproofing for cement concrete structures such as trading floors, slabs, toilet slabs, swimming pools, lakes, standing walls, etc. Regularly contact with water. Combined with waterproofing cement is very effective for works with high stresses such as reverse waterproof.
- Excellent waterproofing
- Maximal elasticity
- Excellent bond between new and old concrete
- Ensure the breathing of the concrete
- Do not make stratified concrete
- EMERALD CT-11A WATER-RESISTANT PAINT with special formula is committed to protect the concrete structure from leaks.
- STANDARD – CONSUMPTION
5 Kg CT-11A + 5 Kg Cement + 5 liters of water => 20 m2 of sweeping compound
- Packing Weight: 1Kg / 5Kg / 20Lit
- Expiry date: 5 years
- SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
Keep out of reach of children. Remember to wear gloves, mask and glasses when working. If paint falls in your eyes, please wash by much water and come to nearest clinic. If you swallow paint accidently, please come to see doctor immediately and bring along paint packaging. Working place must be dry. Please don’t recycle paint pails to keep food and drink. Please don’t release paint to environment, don’t pour paint into drain. When paint spilt, please collect it with sand. Carry with care.