- Description: It is synthesized from acrylonitrile, alkylsiloxane and other additives, to prevent water permeability. Suitable for works such as basement, swimming pool, terrace, serenity, toilet …
Surface applied: Concrete surfaces, cement foundation
- Prevents water from entering
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, cement mortar …. very high durability.
- Abrasion resistance, salt tolerance, high alkali resistance.
- Water based products are used to waterproof cement mortar, concrete mixed with cement in a ratio of 1: 1.
- Non-flammable, non-toxic, lead-free, mercury-free and other toxic chemicals.
- Level:0 – 6.0 m2 / kg (for a layer) depending on the surface of the material. The rate varies depending on the number of classes, depending on disciplinary requirements.
- Construction guidelines:
- The surface of cement mortar, concrete must have enough marks, no peeling. The absolute exclusion of old mold moss, grease, dust and cemented layers of cement.
- For new walls, it is necessary to have stable cement mortar (at least 12 days), for floors (minimum 21 days). After that, CT-11A will be constructed
- To ensure the CT-11A has absolute grip, it is necessary to moisten the surface before application.
- Step 1: Prepare the mixture in a ratio of 1kgCT-11A + 1kg of cement + 0.5 liters of water. Mix well with stirring before mixing with CT-11A and stir well.
- Step 2: Coat 2-3 coats CT-11A (first layer square root with 2nd and 3rd layer). Remove the layer after the previous layer has dried (usually from 45 minutes to 4 hours depending on ambient conditions) and avoid flaws.
- Hardness of CT-11A will reach absolute after 7 days.
- CT-11A can withstand mild back pressure if 3 layers (for swimming pool, basement)
- If the surface has crack, it must be treated first.
- To protect the waterproof layer CT-11A should laminate mortar up.
- If CT-11A has been mixed with cement, it should be used within 1 hour, as after time the mixed product will be crowded. So where to mix the cement there.
- Do not apply CT-11A to oil-contaminated oil-contaminated surfaces such as bitumen (bitumen), epoxy etc. CT-11A should be applied directly to the concrete surface.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep the lid closed when not in use and not mixed with cement.
- SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
Keep out of reach of children. Remember to wear gloves, mask and glasses when working. If paint falls in your eyes, please wash by much water and come to nearest clinic. If you swallow paint accidently, please come to see doctor immediately and bring along paint packaging. Working place must be dry. Please don’t recycle paint pails to keep food and drink. Please don’t release paint to environment, don’t pour paint into drain. When paint spilt, please collect it with sand. Carry with care